KT and I watched footloose tonight. Watch it again soon if you haven't seen it in a while. The 80's were awesome.
Longhorns fan nearly castrated in bloody bar scuffle
Stories like this make me glad I went to Stevens. I would never get this angry over a rival school. "I think I tore my sack."
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I once cut off a Notre Dame fan's middle right toe...but that was because I didn't have any Q-Tips and he said. "Go ND." What else was I to do?
"What did I just say???"
"Be quiet!"
Did you know it was filmed outside of Salt Lake City. I'm 18 and I can finally say "F-ck you!"
Who's this 'bren' dude? I don't see him listed as a contributor.
Also, maybe the Lord of the Blog should extend invitations to Alfred E. and Chris "Bobe" Breen?
Post a Comment